5.01.2019

[官方] 紅牛車隊:2019 亞塞拜然大獎賽 - 正賽感言

駕駛座的視角:車手與車隊主席談亞塞拜然大賽
中文原文:https://www.redbull.com/tw-zh/azerbaijan-gp-race-reaction
2019-04-28
英文原文:https://redbullracing.redbull.com/article/azerbaijan-gp-race-reaction-0


所有Max、Pierre和Christian在亞塞拜然大賽後的採訪回答都在這。

Max Verstappen, 完賽名次:第四名, 起跑順序:第四位

「整體來說,我們有場好比賽。我一直看的到賓士與法拉利,而我就是試著拉近差距。我起跑時受到阻擋,因此煞車進彎時,讓 Perez 超過我。當然,這讓我損失一些基礎 (順位),但你不會想在第一圈冒任何風險。我超車回到原本的位置後,我們跑得比其他用軟胎的人更久一些,而且我對車的感覺很好。我們有不錯的速度,特別是在換上中性胎後,我在那時段靠近前車大約7、8秒。當虛擬安全車出動時,我覺得我讓胎溫下降太多,因此我無法像其他人一樣那麼快提升溫度。在這裡,輪胎溫度是關鍵,而你在低胎溫下,會出現更多側滑,所以最後幾圈不值得去冒險。下一站巴塞隆納的表現,當然取決於每支車隊帶來的升級,希望我們能更有競爭力、進一步縮小差距。」

Pierre Gasly, 完賽名次:DNF (無法完賽), 起跑順序:第二十位 (維修區起跑)

「這周末比開季前三場比賽好上不少,我對車的感覺好上許多,而我已經可以用我想要的方式開了。排位賽時,我在 Q1 試著展現好表現,並完成理想圈速。比賽時,從維修區起跑,我們知道接下來會是艱辛的戰鬥,但我們的車夠快,足以帶回不錯的積分。比賽進行得很順利,而我們回到第六名,但不幸的是,因為傳動軸故障,我們無法順利完賽。總體來說,我自己正在適應車子,我們正朝著正確方向前進。我覺得車子更具預測性,我也改變些駕駛的方式。我仍舊需要在一些方面努力,但每個周末我們團隊都有改進,我們正朝著正確的方向前進。」

Christian Horner, 車隊主席

「Max 今天開了一場強勢的比賽。不幸地,在開賽時因Perez失去一個位置,當他回到原本的位置時,他已經被領先集團拉開差距了。他比賽中段開得非常強勢,並且與領先集團拉近到10秒內的差距。他在虛擬安全車出來時,在 Sebstian (Vettel) 身後3秒,諷刺的這是由 Pierre 造成的,但由於胎溫下降太多,在虛擬安全車結束後,他無法維持原本的速度。我們還沒完全了解Pierre的車發生甚麼事,我們決定確保Max完賽,所以他在最後幾圈開得比較保守。」

「說到Pierre,雖然就結果來說,依然令人沮喪,但實際上這是他今年表現最強勢的週末了。他今天開得非常強勢,當我們比較他跟 Charles Leclerc 的速度-用上同一種輪胎,他在比賽前段有一半的時間比 Charles 快。不幸的是,因傳動軸問題讓他在比賽結束前 15 圈退賽,不然他已經輕鬆確保第六名。Pierre 周末有著非常強勢且積極正面的表現,而這讓我們更積極地縮短與賓士和法拉利的差距。」



MAX VERSTAPPEN, Finish Position: 4th, Start Position: 4th

“In general we had a good race. I always had the Mercedes and Ferrari in sight and I was just trying to close the gap. At the start I was blocked and couldn’t really brake deep into the corner, which allowed Perez to get past me. Of course, that lost me a bit of ground but you don’t want to risk everything on Lap 1. Once I got back past, we went a little bit longer than the others on the soft tyre and I had a good feeling with the car. We had good pace, especially on the medium tyre in the second stint where I closed the gap by seven or eight seconds. With the Virtual Safety Car, I think I lost too much tyre temperature and I couldn’t get it back as quickly as the others. Around here, tyre temperature is key and you end up sliding a lot more with low temperatures so it wasn’t worth risking the position in the final laps. The performance in Barcelona will of course depend on the upgrades that everyone is bringing but hopefully we can be even more competitive and close the gap even further.”

PIERRE GASLY, Finish Position: DNF, Start Position: 20th (pit lane)

“This weekend has been a lot better than the first three races. I felt better with the car and I’ve been able to drive more the way I want to. In qualifying I managed to show some good performance with a good lap in Q1. In the race, starting from the pit lane, we knew it would be tricky to fight at the front but we had a car fast enough to come back and score good points. Things in the race went pretty well and we got to P6 but unfortunately we didn’t make it to the end as I had a driveshaft failure. Overall, I’m adapting myself and we’re going in the right direction. I think the car’s a bit more predictable and I’ve changed my approach in the car too. I still need to work on some things but each weekend it’s improving and together with the Team, we’re going in the right direction.”

CHRISTIAN HORNER, Team Principal:

“Max drove a strong race today. Unfortunately, after losing a position at the start to Perez, by the time he managed to get back past, he’d lost touch with the lead group. He then drove a very strong middle stint and caught the lead group by 10 seconds. He was within three seconds of Sebastian before the Virtual Safety Car, ironically caused by Pierre, which took too much temperature out of his tyres and he just didn’t have the same pace after that. Not knowing fully what had happened with Pierre’s car, we decided to make sure that we got Max to the finish and he drove a conservative final few laps. For Pierre, whilst it’s been frustrating for him results wise, this has actually been his strongest race weekend of the year to date. He drove a very strong race today and when you compare his pace to Charles Leclerc, who started the race on the same tyre, for fifty percent of his first stint he was faster than Charles. Unfortunately, a driveshaft issue caused his retirement fifteen laps before what would have been an easy sixth place. Pierre can take an awful lot of positives out of the weekend for a very strong performance and it’s positive that we’ve taken a step closer to Mercedes and Ferrari.”

沒有留言 :

張貼留言