駕駛座視角:車手與車隊主席談西班牙大賽
中文原文:https://www.redbull.com/tw-zh/spanish-gp-race-reaction-1
2019-05-12
英文原文:https://redbullracing.redbull.com/article/spanish-gp-race-reaction-1
所有Max、Pierre和Christian在西班牙大賽後的採訪回答都在這。
Max Verstappen, 完賽名次:第三名, 起跑順序:第四位
「我盡可能發揮出我所有的一切,我對今天的成績很滿意。我們再次拿到P3,這確實代表我們現在的速度,而且獲得更多積分感覺很棒。我知道我們在比賽中有很好的機會跟法拉利戰鬥,我們也確實這樣做。起跑時,最前方三輛車爭搶進入第一彎,所以我決定待在後面,而最後我在二號彎進入三號彎時,有著很好的路線。在那個彎取得P3非常關鍵,從那之後我就能掌握自己的節奏與策略,後來也確實奏效。
賓士賽車難以接近,但我們非常穩定,而且我們理所當然很開心能站上頒獎台。每個人都非常努力在縮小差距,而我們會在下周的測試嘗試不同的事情,這可以給提供我們之後努力更好的方向。」
Pierre Gasly, 完賽名次:第六名, 起跑順序:第六位
「比賽初期還可以,但後來我開始掙扎,因抓地力與輪胎的衰退。而且有很多橡膠碎片在前翼上,意思是我開始側滑,所以比賽中段開始掉速度。我試著盡我所能努力,但我始終無法接近前方的法拉利。在安全車後,比賽重新開始,我試著超過Charles(Leclerc),但我還是沒能超過去,今天跟他有很棒的戰鬥,其實我們在起跑的第三彎還有碰撞到。最後,能得到一些積分很好,我們將在星期二開始季中測試,所以我們可以測試更多東西,並持續努力進步。眼光放遠,我認為我們在之後一些賽道更有潛力,那裡會更適合我們的賽車。」
Christian Horner, 車隊主席:
「Max非常傑出地,在第一圈二號彎和三號彎超越法拉利,而Pierre也有個不錯的起跑。我們很早就決定採用有點攻擊性的兩停策略,Max今天非常穩定,而他把賽車所有的性能榨出來,一直保持在第三名,而且在安全車進去後守住Seb (Vettel)。Pierre又跑了一場好比賽,然而他在比賽中讓一些碎片卡在他的前翼上,車輛損失了一些性能。考量到所有面向,他帶給車隊一場非常強勢地比賽,以及很重要的積分。
今年第二次站上頒獎台很棒,而在摩納哥之前顯然還有很多工作要做,賓士在摩納哥依然是標竿,但希望我們能持續縮小差距。」
英文原文版:
MAX VERSTAPPEN, Finish Position: 3rd, Start Position: 4th
“I’m trying to maximize everything I have and I’m happy with today’s result. We’re P3 again which is pretty representative of our pace at the moment, and it’s great to score more good points. I knew we had a good chance in the race to fight with Ferrari and that’s what we did. At the start it was quite hectic with three cars going into one corner, so I decided to back out of it, but actually in the end I had a good line out of Turn 2 into Turn 3. To take P3 in that corner was very crucial as from there on I could do my own pace and strategy, which worked out well. The Mercedes cars were out of reach, but we were very consistent and we’re of course happy to be on the podium. Everybody is very motivated to close the gap and we will try a few things in the test next week that can give us a better direction in which way to work.”
PIERRE GASLY, Finish Position: 6th, Start Position: 6th
“The first stint was ok but towards the end I started to struggle with grip and degradation. We had a lot of rubber debris in the front wing which meant I was sliding around so the pace just dropped from the second stint onwards. I tried to push as much as I could but I couldn’t keep up with the Ferraris in front of me. At the Safety Car restart, I tried a move on Charles but I couldn’t make it stick. It was a pretty good fight and I think at the start we actually touched in Turn 3. In the end, it’s good to score some points. We have the test coming up on Tuesday so we can try some more things and keep pushing. Looking forwards, I think we have good potential on some of the upcoming tracks which should suit our car better.”
CHRISTIAN HORNER, Team Principal:
“It was a phenomenal first lap from Max as he managed to pass both Ferraris in Turns 2 and 3, and Pierre got a reasonable start too. We elected quite early on to be a little more aggressive and go on a two stop strategy. Max was very consistent today and he was able to get everything out of the car, maintaining third position and holding off Seb after the Safety Car at the end of the race. Pierre had another strong race, however he picked up some debris about half way through the race which got lodged in his front wing and cost him quite a bit of performance. All things considered, it was a very strong race again from him and he brought the Team more important points. It’s great to get our second podium of the year and now there’s obviously plenty to do before Monaco, where Mercedes will be the benchmark going into the weekend, but hopefully we can continue to close the gap.”
沒有留言 :
張貼留言