7.31.2016

Billie Marten - Lionhearted



年僅 17 歲,本名 Isabella Sophie Tweddle,來自英國北約克郡小城里彭的 Billie Marten,7、8 歲就開始彈吉他唱歌的他,12 歲的時候以 Billie Tweddle 的名字翻唱 Lucy Rose 的 Middle of The Bed 影片走紅。

去年 10 月 Marten 第一次演出巡迴幫 Lucy Rose 開場,並入圍 BBC Sound of 2016 的名單之中,即將在今年 9 月 23 日推出他第一張專輯 'Writing of Blues and Yellows'。

專輯曲目:
1. La Lune
2. Bird
3. Lionhearted
4. Emily
5. Milk & Honey
6. Green
7. Heavy Weather
8. Unaware
9. Hello Sunshine
10. Live
11. Teeth
12. Untitled
13. It’s A Fine Day
BONUS TRACKS
14. Green (Demo)
15. La Lune (Live Lauren Laverne Session)
16. Out of the Black (Royal Blood cover)
17. Hand over Hand (Demo)
18. Milk & Honey (Alt. Version)

-----------------------------
Billie Marten - Lionhearted

I have never been too bold keeping in the quiet and shade,
I could run away with all my time,
but wouldn't it feel the same
Oh this is lonely territory
I've got miles and miles ahead,
how I wish that I was lionhearted,
and if you talk to me I don't reply,
I am way over here on the otherside
I am gonna find my head even if it takes all night
even though I try my hardest how I try with all my might
oh I'll be waiting on this hillside
I see miles and miles ahead,
how I wish that I was lionhearted,
and if you talk to me and I don't reply,
I am way over here on the otherside
What would life be like with a lionheart inside,
instead of mine,
give me another

沒有留言 :

張貼留言