昨天是你生日
我送的禮物令你欣喜若狂
但老實說,我差點就給忘在火車上
給你的愛人些時間吧
你電話總是說個沒完
和你的母親聊、把我的思緒冷落一旁
有時我會想,我們的愛會變得如此也真奇怪
給你的愛人些時間吧
我會戒掉這些菸的
留在家看你縫補破了的洋裝
刺上一朵有你名字的玫瑰在胸膛上
做你永遠的愛人
也許我會少喝點
早點回家,不去抱怨今天的事
時而從墓園帶些花回來
給你的愛人些時間吧
我想起了那些曾見過的地方
我就像海面上打水漂的頑石
了無歸宿的浪子、沒有共享的夢
沒留給我的愛人任何時間
Helene 這杯酒敬你
獻給記憶中,為了躲雨奔進電影院裏的我們
歡笑中、揪緊著、濕透的報紙捱在你臉上
為了愛你願意給些時間
我會戒掉這些菸的
留在家看你縫補破了的洋裝
刺上一朵有你名字的玫瑰在胸膛上
做你永遠的愛人
也許我會少喝點
早點回家,不去抱怨今天的事
時而從墓園帶些花回來
給我的愛人些時間吧
給你的愛人些時間吧
It was your birthday yesterday
I gave a gift that almost took your breath away
But to be honest I nearly left it on the train
For your lover give some time
You talk forever on the phone
To your mother and with my thoughts I'm left alone
Now and then I think how strange our love has grown
For your lover give some time
I will give up these cigarettes
Stay at home and watch you mend a tear in your dress
Have your name in a rose tattooed across my chest
And be your lover for all time
Maybe I will drink a little less
Come home early and not complain about the day
And give you flowers from the graveyard now and then
For your lover give some time
I think of places that I've seen
A skipping stone across the ocean I have been
A rootless man with no one else to share my dream
And for my lover gave no time
Here's a toast to you Helene
To all the cinemas we ran in from the rain
Laughing clutching soaking newspapers to your face
And for your love you gave some time
I will give up these cigarettes
Stay at home and watch you mend the tears in your dress
Have your name in a rose tattooed across my chest
And be your lover for all time
Maybe I will drink a little less
Come home early and not complain about the day
And give you flowers from the graveyard now and then
And for my lover give some time
For your lover give some time
沒有留言 :
張貼留言